AS we draw to a conclusion on our reflective blogs I intend to try and share some interesting tools picked up in the first year of the training course
Twitter
I have found this platform of communication a valuable source of up to date information if used correctly. I intend to research this medium further.
Some interesting results of using Twitter
The i-manage-sport daily editions are supplied through paper.li newspapers and aim to provide a snap shot of the key twitter news stories every 24 hours. Keep an eye out for the;
i-manage-sport Daily News - Over 600 sports, news, and education sources.
i-manage-sport Business of Sport - Sports sponsorship, leagues, and industry business activity.
i-manage-sport Performance Sport - Olympic, coaching and high performance sport.
Access the i-manage-sport daily editions by following i-manage-sport on Twitter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
In a previous update I reflected on the sever lack of confidence in some students when engaging with other professionals and students when ...
-
As I enter in to this new year of teaching I am starting to reflect on the key question of what is learning ? Hodkinson et al., (2008) sugg...
-
Prompted by the need to complete 15 reflective accounts I recently sat and considered (or was it reflected?) on whether I fully understand t...
-
My students have delivered their first event A faction of proactive students have led the first official event under the LSM (sport and l...
-
I have come to realise that teaching within Higher Education provides a huge challenge in ensuring that we provide our students with the t...
-
Before embarking on the biggest test of my teaching career I sat and tried to positively refocus my feelings of anxiety at the prospect of u...
-
Having just completed my second trip to Finland lecturing within a partnership University. I find myself sitting at the end of another exhau...
-
In a recent blog “Students are they fit for purpose” I commented on the need for students to have a broad and varied range of opportunities ...
-
Having reviewed the tradtional learning theories I can see elements of my teaching that are utilising some of the ideas but I still cannot ...
-
The Department for Business, Innovation and Skills is endorsing a range of ways to help students gain vital international experience from ov...
No comments:
Post a Comment